Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I've been looking into taking the MSF in my area. The only course I could find costs $330. Is this a lot? I heard of people only paying 25.... its my only option so I guess I'll have to pay it.

Just wonderin:rolleyes:

·
Registered
525 Posts
I paid $60 for a friday evening class and then a full day of riding on a saturday. Unfortuantely this took place in Iowa in 1995.

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Holy smokes! I seriously underestimated the price of those courses.

I got BRC, ERC, and the instructors course on active duty.

The classes are well worth it, and you usually leave with enough material to spend quite some time reading.

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you go through the community college in Michigan it only costs $25. The state picks up the rest of the cost. Those classes fill very fast, and you have to enroll months in advance. Go to the msf website and they should have a link to the classes.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Not sure what community colleges are around you, but there is Oakland, Maccomb, Schoolcraft and a few other community colleges on this side of town for $25. You have to register early b/c the classes fill up so quick though.

https://www.sportbikeworld.com/ is a local club that has their forum here right on SBW. Come swing by and introduce yourself!

Bill
-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahhh i checked like all the places in oakland, macomb, and sterling hiegts....

This was the only one not full. And that started b/f I have to leave for school.

So I guess I'll just have to open my wallet and cash out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts