Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
If that isn't motivation to wear a helmet. Daaamn.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That was Kyle Woods crash at Stuntwars this year. He's no idiot, in fact he's one of the best riders in the world right now. Granted he doesn't wear his lid like he should, which I don't agree with, but he's still one of the best. Stuntlife.com has a explaination about what happened in the stunt discussion forum. It's something like, he got on his buddys bike that was idoled up for nohanded wheelies or something like that and just flipped it backwards. Or some said that he clutch cable snapped, I can't remember so if you want to know check out stuntlife.com and look it up.
Justin a.k.a. Wingnut
Here's the link to the forum, there's a pic in the forum. http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8830]Stuntlife Forum

·
Registered
19 Posts
BunaRocket said:
That was Kyle Woods crash at Stuntwars this year. He's no idiot, in fact he's one of the best riders in the world right now. Granted he doesn't wear his lid like he should, which I don't agree with, but he's still one of the best. Stuntlife.com has a explaination about what happened in the stunt discussion forum. It's something like, he got on his buddys bike that was idoled up for nohanded wheelies or something like that and just flipped it backwards. Or some said that he clutch cable snapped, I can't remember so if you want to know check out stuntlife.com and look it up.
Justin a.k.a. Wingnut
Here's the link to the forum, there's a pic in the forum. http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8830]Stuntlife Forum
Kyle actually does usually wear his helmet. This wreck took place while he just went to get Brocks bike off the track. He just went to do one small wheelie and from what he tells me.. the clutch adjuster was stripped and slipped out of place causing the clutch to catch when it shouldn't have . He's home and doing fine now:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts