Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experiences with Pre-Paid Legal? I have been looking into PPL for a while, but since I don't speed much I didn't think it was worth it. Well, I got a ticket today in my cage for going 38 in a 30 :finger: . I got another ticket a week ago for not yielding for a ped. I was near a campus, and a guy was walking across the street, so I slowed down a little then switched into the right lane (so he would have room to keep walking and I could just keep driving). So anyway, is PPL a good deal?

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
250 Posts
I go with a simple rule of thumb...
If a lawyer advertises he's (she's) no good.
I've never had experience with it so I cant say for sure...
I wouldnt have a problem with it but I dont believe you'll be getting the cream of the crop. Since its traffic violations I dont know that it will really matter though.
Personally If I needed to change lawyers I would ask around...Friends, family or fraternal (clubs, church...) usually have the best results.
I wouldnt disqualify a PPL lawyer but it would not be a reason to seek him out either. I wouldnt be willing to find out if hes a good lawyer or not by risking my case.

·
Registered
76 Posts
nzimmer6649 said:
Pre-paid legal ia a pyramid scheme scam and totaly worthless
It's not a scam, but it is worthless, my uncle used to be a lawyer for them... They are horribly expensive and when the time comes they don't want to actually give you law advice or representation at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts