Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a Power Commander for my 02 F4i. My bike is totally stock othere then the upcoming PC. Wondering what kind of gains to expect with a stock bike and the PC? Any installation tips? Things I should know?

Your help is appreciated

·
Registered
142 Posts
It's very easy to install. You'll notice more of a smoothness and better throttle response at lower rpms. It doesn't sound like a lot but it really can make a world of difference. You'll notice more difference when you add a slipon or full exhaust system on it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I am planning on doing the usual intake and exhaust. Full systems are sure pricey. I just wanted to get the PC out of the way first. I know the notorious question of which pipe but I was thinking of Yoshimura or 2 bros. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
109 Posts
I put a PC on my 929 before anything, and the biggest difference that I noticed was the smoothing out of the throttle. Big Time! I came from a carb'd bike and had never road a FI bike and the improvement on mine was tramendus. Now I have full exhaust and a custom map and it's more than I had ever expected.....Have fun!

Ride Safe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts