Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

The seniors at my school asked me to coach their Powder Puff Football game for homecoming in a couple of weeks. We have a lot of time to practice, but I need some help because most of you have seen my awesome football skills. If you have any information that could help me lead these girls to victory just post up and let me know!!:D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
what does it matter? seniors always win, its rigged!

haha i got asked to ref the powder puff game at my old high school, it was last week. it was fun, and funny, and hot.

but yeah i ref recreational football for a part time job, and i coached little league, if u got any questions post them up!

oh yeah, one big thing, tell them not to swear where the refs can hear them! we were told to kick anybody out of the game that swore once...

oh and dont punch the other girls in the face, only punch when and where the refs cant see it....this girl was literally just socking the other girls in the face, i cant believe how violent these 16 and 17 year old girls can be....i almost forgot about those wonderful days :D ;)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all...

Chippewa Valley HS--and I know the game will be slightly rigged. Though the person in charge is friends with one of the coaches of the Junior team. So we need to be extra good. I am coaching the girls on the line and have some football players teaching the ladies some plays. If you have any good plays or suggestions just let me know.

I could use some cheer leaders if any of you fellaz are interested:twofinger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts