1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
attach file... its down at the bottom..then browse for it

·
Registered
272 Posts
I your attaching them straight from your computer, you can only do one per post, for multiple ones you have to use an image hosting site such as Photobucket.

·
Registered
860 Posts
First...Open two windows. One for the post and the other for the Gallery.

In the Gallery left click on the photo you want to post and select "copy image location"

Go over to the other window you opened and select "IMG". Then left click in the text box that appears and select "paste". Rinse and repeat as many times as you need to.

Do note: I'm running Firefox, so it might be different if you're running another browser.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks FF. Thanks, Phat. Good to hear from you, hope thing's are going your way. Hit a corner for me!!

See how the pics from my gallery come out small? I want to post big pics like I see in other posts. Am I uploading too small?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Rundog said:
Thanks FF. Thanks, Phat. Good to hear from you, hope thing's are going your way. Hit a corner for me!!

See how the pics from my gallery come out small? I want to post big pics like I see in other posts. Am I uploading too small?
hehehe...I wish I had a corner to hit, Nebraska is one big grid. Things are going ok, been a on a roll lately with "life" things that I want to do, somehow things have been lining up and I've been knocking them down. I hope I can get most of it done before my luck runs out.

I hope your recovery is going well. It's always good to see your name pop up on the new post list.

As for your picture question, I think you may be loading them up too small. I looked through a few galleries and a lot of the pictures are really big, like 1000 x 900 or so. After looking at it a bit more if you click on "larger view" and then copy and paste that picture, they should show up larger. I think the gallery resizes them smaller and if you want to see a larger picture you have to click again. Like this picture from your gallery is pretty big. it's 1000x700

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
wow...my dad was one of those national guardsmen there in little rock :2cents:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ARKninjaZX9 said:
wow...my dad was one of those national guardsmen there in little rock :2cents:
On behalf of myself & my family I'd like to thank your father. If he hadn't been there at that time doing his job, history might have been very different. My father was able to see both of his children get a good education and get good jobs before he passed, thanks in part to men like your father.... God bless your family!

PS thanks, Phat. Just the effect I was looking for! No corners in Neb? I'd settle for a freeway cloverleaf right about now. I hope to be able to ride again in '08......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts