Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not on this forum all that much but I'd figure if we posted pics of our bikes maybe we'd notice them while were out and about. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I really need to head up to the Phx area sometime. Here's a pic of my new 954, just picked it up on Saturday.

Dano

·
Registered
150 Posts
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p IF YA SEE LIME GREEN ITS MY ZX9-R . SAY HI!!!! I CALL HER MY LITTLE MOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
ok look at my pipe.. thats why i nearly went off the cliff... oh my god i need a freakin high mount....

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
here another, incase you get the rear view.. and yes i have that blue north face back pack about 99.9% of the time that i ride...

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
heres one of Vic... and take a look at that sweet zx7r in the background...

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
hey rhino nice gpz... i love the GPZ 750 turbo... its one of my favorite bikes...

·
Registered
11 Posts
It is actually a standard KZ. It does have GPZ cams, an 810 kit, Kerker pipe and 29mm Mikunis. All trick stuff in its day. I am currently constructing rearsets and some Ti stuff for it. Helps to be a machinist.

·
Registered
363 Posts
rhino105 said:
It is actually a standard KZ. It does have GPZ cams, an 810 kit, Kerker pipe and 29mm Mikunis. All trick stuff in its day. I am currently constructing rearsets and some Ti stuff for it. Helps to be a machinist.
reeeeeaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

sounds good. like i said i like it....

hey rhino how many miles????

1 - 20 of 27 Posts