Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas. My name is Nick and I am just beginning to learn about sprt bikes. I am looking to get a 600cc (something) next summer. Gotta soak up all the info I can. I like fast things as you can see in my sig. How fast is it? I'll give you a hint: It's not stock and by next year it will be able to beat alot of the sport bikes out there.
Later!
Nick

·
Registered
518 Posts
OH REALLLLY!!!???

·
Registered
624 Posts
INSSANE said:
I like fast things as you can see in my sig. How fast is it? I'll give you a hint: It's not stock and by next year it will be able to beat alot of the sport bikes out there.
Later!
Nick
Methinks you better keep reading up on sportbikes! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Low 11s and mid 10s on the juice...I believe that that IS faster than most (stock) sportbikes.
Nick

·
Registered
518 Posts
Go really fast in a straight line for a quarter mile on juice all you want....actually that sounds like it might be fun....but not as much fun as carving up some twisties on a sportbike. Quarter mile times are for tables in the back of magazines. When you get bitten by the bike bug you will see...its all about the turns. THAT'S what sportbikes are made for, and that's where your (admittedly) fast SS gets toasted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts