Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a ride to Port Huron this Sunday. We will meet at Tim Horton's on Hoover, just South of I-696. Meet at 9:30 to leave at 10:00am.

All are welcome.:D :thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
PH

See you all there:twofinger

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm coming up to Detroit for a social visit but have Sunday free so I plan to ride with you guys as well. Looking forward to it. I'm loading up the bike in the morning and getting ready for a sweet day heading north. See you there.

·
Registered
424 Posts
kuntrykidd said:
I plan on riding the ride. I shouldnt be too whiped out from the track. What is the route. My daughter wont be picked up until 9:30-10:00 am on Sunday.
Ken, were going to meet at tim horton's at 9:30 and leave at 10:00. if you're going to try and make it there by 10 and you're not too tired from the track give me a call that morning so we know not to leave without you.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
kuntrykidd said:
Thanks Karen. I might have to haul [email protected]@ to catchup. Her mom isnt the most responsible. I'll call you on Sunday if I am having problems. I dont want to hold people from riding.
Put the 2nd sentence behind the 3rd one, then take a second to investigate:laughing:

Just messing with ya man, I know we'll wait up a little bit, or give you plenty of time to catch up. See you all in 36 hours:cool: (Checked the weather, it will be just right for the ride, 75 degrees and no rain)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
kuntrykidd said:
Alright focker:twofinger here is the new scoop. I am dropping her off at 2:00pm today so tomorrow is completely clear. I will see you all there on time. :thumbs2:
Better bring some pain killers old man, I heard you're a little sore from the track:eyebrows: :burnout: :D

·
Registered
845 Posts
about what time will this ride come to an end?? I worked all night and have to work again tonight, but I want to ride ya know, and I need to try to schedule some sleep in before I go back to work tonight.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts