Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just popping in to give my hello's, just bought my first bike (954 if you couldn't tell by the user name), had a few questions, however first - yes - i know the 954 is a powerful bike and i will probably end up in several pieces one day. My first question will probably bring quite a few flames upon me, but, alas, i don't care - i'm a curious individual. Why - if the first thing any warning stickers say is 'DO NOT change your exhaust system', is that almost the first thing people do every single time? Secondly, all you people who attach camcorders to your bike, right behind the windshield, how are you doing that? i'd like to record my first few rides so i can laugh at them later, i'll post pictures and videos of my new child soon, also - anyone around montgomery, AL (atlanta, or closer in GA, FL, MI, TN) feel like having someone to laugh at every now and then? haven't met anyone in montgomery worth riding with.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi there... lots of duct tape and if you dont feel foolish I think the best spot for the camera is right on top of your helmet. That way you can record all around. Mind you it helps if you use more tape than you need. You dont want to loose the camera down the road :D

First bike huh? Just keep a real cool head when people try talking you into things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts