Sportbike World banner

Your Move

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems like every newbie-rider wanted to stunt their bike when the first got it, atleast thats my general concensus.
Many soon recognize that they have to aquire some basic moto-skills beforehand, as skills progressed . . .

What was your first stunt?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I grew up on a dirtbike and have never had the urge to act squidly, so I cannot vote on your poll. Sorry.

PS - Contrary to popular misconception, "Endo" is NOT a stunt. "Endo" is short for "End over end", or the process of being thrown over your handlebars. "Stoppie" would be the correct term.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
PS - Contrary to popular misconception, "Endo" is NOT a stunt. "Endo" is short for "End over end", or the process of being thrown over your handlebars. "Stoppie" would be the correct term.
With that in mind it looks like I need to officially change my vote to Endo

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:topic: hehe he he, I just noticed the baby driving in the womb, hehe he he:burnout:

·
Registered
196 Posts
definitely a burnout for me..:thumbs2:
my avatar is actually my first stunt ever.

im progressing a lot with stunting tho

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
With that in mind it looks like I need to officially change my vote to Endo

Come to think of it... So do I!!! :laughing::laughing:

God, I can't even count how many endos I did mid-race when I was still racing motocross. Sometimes I would combine tricks too... like endo to headlandingpad. Or Endo to standingtarget. Endo to passengeronfrontfender.

:huh:

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
I tend to go for the less eloquent "Endo into the left-shoulder roll" as a means to test out my TiMax armor, as well as evaluate the structural integrity of my Gixxer.

So far the TiMax wins.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I think I should of said more, b/c practically everyone first was a 'plain-ol nothing special' burnout.
B/c a regular burnout is just not stunt-ish enough, maybe a rolling burnout or like a doughnut BO

REVISION in progress:tp:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
w/ that being said about burnouts, a standstill burnout was my first . . .

But I conclude a christ as my first adrenaline stunt:tp::D

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
w/ that being said about burnouts, a standstill burnout was my first . . .

But I conclude a christ as my first adrenaline stunt:tp::D

My first adrenaline stunt is called "dodge the idiotic Maine woman who can't check mirrors or use turn signals". Pulled it off flawlessly, too. I don't really have the urge to try it again, though. :thumbs2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts