Sportbike World banner

Standardise the racing or what???

• Stick to racing expensive roadbikes.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Buy race only (or second had grey imports) bikes (600 4s) in bulk from a manufacturer at a cheap pri

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Buy budget bikes without much in the way of fairings etc (Fasers or SV650s for eg) that are road leg

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • a supermotard series!!! (although riding to Sepang on a KTM might equate to a weekend of slow tortur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bugger racing, buy a load of lap timers and just do track days.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, okay...!!

Voted, but would it be able to have your own 600 entered into this. Wouldn't really want to sell off my bike at the moment...

·
Registered
48 Posts
of course - the idea is we cut the cost of racing - by using similar bikes it means people aren't pressured to upgrade all the time in the interests of going faster - ie the fastest will be those with the biggest balls and most talent. I would be quite happy racing a 250 two stroke and would probably emerge a better rider for it.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Clever bastid

Ok silva how do you do the pic thng, I tried but get some poxy message about being the property of the guy who took them:crying:
How did you get on with the evolution big buck R6, any differance ?
You looked just as slow as normal :twofinger

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pic thng

This should really be answered by our technical director, but as I don't see him around...

Instead of right-clicking and so on, you move the pointer over the immage (doesn't work with the thumbs I think). You will then get the different "Explorer" icons (save immage, send immage, print immage...) up in the left corner of the picture. Use them to abuse the picture.

BTW - Yeah, just as slow as normal!!! Those tyres were doing their 3rd track day. The new gearing made me shift into neutral every time I least wanted it (end of main straight). Basically caused by total lack of co-ordinating the rev-meter, sound from new race-exhaust, and new gearing.

Let's see Sepang this weekend you poof! You'll wet your spandex faster than a puppy because you're not able to be there..:twofinger

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: Pic thng

Originally posted by Silva Bullet
You'll wet your spandex faster than a puppy

Facking hell Saliva Bullshit what r u on ?

You better check that overpriced yoshi for carbon monoxide leaks

:finger:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts