Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know anybody or business that can polish the swingarm on my 00' R6. Please leave quotes and names of businesses. And yes ya can quote me cause i told ya the year of the bike and model i want nothing more or less,thanks for the help guys and gals. :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Head Rush19 said:
Anyone know anybody or business that can polish the swingarm on my 00' R6. Please leave quotes and names of businesses. And yes ya can quote me cause i told ya the year of the bike and model i want nothing more or less,thanks for the help guys and gals. :D
YOU.....CAN CONTACT HEATWAVE CYCLES IN GILBERT AND ASK FOR MIKE ALLEN. YOU....SHOULD GET THE BEST PRICE AROUND CALL 480-539-8848 IF YOU REALLY WANT IT DONE :twofinger

·
Registered
363 Posts
if you are gonna polish that swingarm, make sure you keep it clean, and dont polish the inside cause if you cant (or wont) clean it will corrode, (oxidize) cloud up,and turn white... if your like me and Vic then polishing isnt for you.. on my 99 zx7r i dont really care what it looks like so i dont bother cleaning it... i just ride the piss out of it... but once my 92 is complete then im gonna work on my 99 zx7r.. polishing it and making it pretty..

although there are other options, if you do wanna polish all of it and dont have time to clean it everyday..

ive seen a few bike shops, chop up some bikes and call it polishing.. it looked horrible.. but a lot of the customers dont realize it, until i pointed it out... i used to work in a custom shop, out in NY..

hey marcus call me before you get it done or what not..

·
Registered
1 Posts
polishing,plating all metal finishing

I am in the electroplating metal finishing buisness here in phx for 15yrs.I will beat anyones price and service.You are welcome to come down and see the shop and examples of work.we do everything from aerospace components to custom bikes.Performance,precision and quality.call for more details.leave a message if i dont answer.
602-403-0774
Larry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts