Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
I bet you even the cops gave him props in the police station. That guy is badass. I was hoping he would of gotten away. I was rooting for him. Rebel to the end.

that PIT maneuver was pretty dangerous, if he hadn't maintained control he would've gone through the median and crashed into oncoming traffic, possibly killing them. real responsible police huh

·
Registered
658 Posts
How does this fall under racing? This is a video of an illegal and dangerous action by a criminal. Racing is legal and performed under controlled circumstances while minimizing risk to participants and spectators. I'm certain that the cops were not giving him props, but instead were discussing how better to stop the next asshole on the first PIT.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
man, that is old!

Besides, the guy isnt a racer, he is a car thief. That wasn't his stang he was doing that in.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I'll take exception to that. Police are endangering their own lives, they are responsible for their own decisions.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I'll take exception to that. Police are endangering their own lives, they are responsible for their own decisions.
Only to a certain extent. They still have the duty to protect innocent people from being injured or killed.

By the same token, do you believe that cops shouldn't show up on the scene of the bank robbery? Do you think it is their fault if they die in a shootout trying to save hostages?

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I believe the commanding officer has a choice of wether to go or not go into the hypothetical robbery. And if he has a choice, that means he has to make a decision, and therefor has to responsible for it. Sure, his options are bad, but he's not the only one.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
So, aaaaaaaanyway, the guy's still a farkwit and this thread's retarded.

Time to delete...

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Why delete it when it's so much more fun to ridicule it?

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
So, aaaaaaaanyway, the guy's still a farkwit and this thread's retarded.

Time to delete...
I try not to delete, but don't hesitate to remove links. A common spammer one has been showing up from China and I am pretty certain the web pages are riddled with spyware/malware and hope you all have the sense not to visit pages you aren't familiar with, espcially if you're running IE. I use Firefox with NoScript to prevent any site from running code on my system without explicit authorization, you should check it out.

:2cents:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts