Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i am new to the area i was wondering if the cop hand signal around here is like canada. twisting your index finger in an exagerated circle to indicate the rotating lights on a cop car. one of them were hiding in the bushes like they do and i wondered if the other bikers understood what the message i was trying to relay

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
I mostly have seen the pat on top of the helmet, so I have used that one. Just depends on who your ride with.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
having been in the military that signal means "come here" or "everyone on me" so i would not even think of that. its good to know

·
Registered
4 Posts
yes that works

yes i do that or i'll do an open palm five or high five and make a ok sign with index and thumb to make a "5" "0" as meaning to police. you can also do the high beam quike flick. any thing works.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I have done the tap on the head but not realy used up here, I usualy do the high low beam flick a few times.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The lights work the best.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The lights work the best.

Lights seem to work best...n.... I find flipping the cop the finger works just fine....LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts