Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
I can give you guys a nice route to come here? or even better.. i can take the day off, and be canadian ride captain.

LoL

but yeah.. ask me anything.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Kuhrazy said:
I can give you guys a nice route to come here? or even better.. i can take the day off, and be canadian ride captain.

LoL

but yeah.. ask me anything.
Do you like Green?

Sorry, but you said ask me anything, and that sounded like a good clean question. LOL:D

·
Registered
731 Posts
The Route

Sorry Almightys I wasn't paying attention.

Cross the Ambassador Bridge and you can either take Sandwich Street (should be the first right after customs) or the way we went take Huron Church to the EC Eway (18) I believe that is South or East. That will turn into the Ojibway Parkway to Front Street. This will all be 18 until after Amherstburg you want to take CR-50 (right) along the shoreline (you can stay on 18 if you wish because CR-50 will circle back after Kingsville). CR-50 will turn into Heritage in town. In Kingsville take CR-20 (may be Main Street) and turn right once out of town CR-20 will aka. to Seacliff Drive.

Watch for the signs to Point Pelee after Erie Street (I beleive they were brown signs with beavers on them), because you will make a slight right onto Bevel Line Road (CR-33) and that should take you to the park.

On the way back we stopped in Leamington (it should be the first right after you come off CR-33 from the Park) take Erie Street North to Leamington and you can pick up 3 outside town.

3 should take you right to Huron Church in Windsor (I missed this last time and had to find my way through Windsor). Also, some of the people took the ferry from Sombra to Marine City.

Have a good ride!

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Anybody remember what the temps were for last years ride?:)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Temperatures

The temperature was pleasant in the morning.

It was warm enough to jump in the lake in the afternoon and it was hot crossing the border.

It was at least 85-90 on the ride home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts