Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POCKET BIKE NIGHT TONIGHT... HIT ME UP FOR INFO..

(480)612-5627

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pocket bikes are awsome!, I was watching a segment on the news tonight on them, They said that fines could get up to about 2000 bucks if your cought riding them because the police are will write like 6 tickets, one for an unregistered motor vehicle, one for uninsured vehicle, one for not having proper lights.... basically a bunch of bullshit, i guess thats only if they get ya when your on a public road, Thanks for lettn me ride yours Marco, soon ill have one

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AZGreen_MaChInE said:
Pocket bikes are awsome!, I was watching a segment on the news tonight on them, They said that fines could get up to about 2000 bucks if your cought riding them because the police are will write like 6 tickets, one for an unregistered motor vehicle, one for uninsured vehicle, one for not having proper lights.... basically a bunch of bullshit, i guess thats only if they get ya when your on a public road, Thanks for lettn me ride yours Marco, soon ill have one
anytime ... great to see you on this forum... once you get a PB.. were gonna race.. let me know...

hey jason check out
http://sportbikes.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98

mike and matt are on that forum also..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts