1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
Anyone have the specs on their 47cc pocketbike? I need the following:

Size of Carb?
Size of sprockets?
Suggestions on performance upgrade places...I found this one http://www.scooterparts4less.com/pocketbike_parts.htm online. Got any other suggestions?

Has anyone bought a pipe for theirs yet?
there is this thing called counting..and you can use it on the sprockets to see what size they are :twofinger

the carb is small...anything would be an upgrade....airfilter is a good idea...and I dunno about the pipe...have not decided to get it yet...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Pocketbike Help...

Judge said:
there is this thing called counting..and you can use it on the sprockets to see what size they are :twofinger

the carb is small...anything would be an upgrade....airfilter is a good idea...and I dunno about the pipe...have not decided to get it yet...
Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm still trying to explain why there is a motorcycle in my office....when I sell rocks. :D

Hey, did you and Keith set up a booth for woodward?

·
Registered
798 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
Thanks for the links. Can you tell me if that sprocket size is the stock setup or an aftermarket? I would like to gear it down a bit so I can do some nice burnouts! ha ha ah
Make sure you get plenty of spare sprockets and bolts too. Everyone I have seen do a "burnout" with one have only managed to alleviate their rear rims of their sprockets. :D

Like they say, there are only two types of riders, those who have crashed a pitbike, and those who have yet to ride one. :D

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LuckyStrike said:
Make sure you get plenty of spare sprockets and bolts too. Everyone I have seen do a "burnout" with one have only managed to alleviate their rear rims of their sprockets. :D
Roger, Roger, whats your vector, victor?

I'll order that too. Who can put a 6" extention on it?
BTW,...my busa's NOS bottle looks so cute on BLING. (Yeah, I named it:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
Roger, Roger, whats your vector, victor?

I'll order that too. Who can put a 6" extention on it?
I'm sure just about anyone can extend it.

BTW,...my busa's NOS bottle looks so cute on BLING. (Yeah, I named it:rolleyes: )
:loser:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
hmm...I could use a small N2O bottle...wanna off it?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LuckyStrike said:
Like they say, there are only two types of riders, those who have crashed a pitbike, and those who have yet to ride one. :D
Oh, I know what that is in reference too. ha ha ha

almightys said:
i put the H20 bottle on mine but it just seems to bog it out?
:dunno:
Are you serious? :eek: :D

Judge said:
hmm...I could use a small N2O bottle...wanna off it?
Sure, $325.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts