·
Registered
4,998 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
daves said:
Check out this article from USA today; People should not write articles on things they know nothing about........

DUMBF-CKERS!:finger:

www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-07-27-mini-motorcycles_x.htm
"Boston just signed a law prohibiting them in town, but the rest of us are still waiting," he says. "They're the most dangerous thing out there, yet they're popping up like people planted them."

:finger:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Helloe yesterday, pick up the post.:twofinger

Hello...Hello...hmmm....yesterday must be using one of LuckyStrikes new found toys :twofinger

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Judge said:
Hello...Hello...hmmm....yesterday must be using one of LuckyStrikes new found toys :twofinger
Listen here cocksucker (had to use that...having withdrawal, see below) try sitting in front of a fricken computer all day without a damn thing to do and not get a fricken typo......hellow helloe hello, ya'll know what I meant. I guess I need to stay sharp while walkin round this beeotch!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Listen here cocksucker (had to use that...having withdrawal, see below) try sitting in front of a fricken computer all day without a damn thing to do and not get a fricken typo......hellow helloe hello, ya'll know what I meant. I guess I need to stay sharp while walkin round this beeotch!!!

wow and I was busting on Dave...and the fact he was using one of the devices found by Luckystrike (in a thread down the page).....so go have a coke and a smile and STFU or something....

referring to this thread...titled...HELLO HELLO http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46948

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Just on the news: A kid died here today running from cops on a pocketbike. :(

I just found out that my sister's friend was paralyzed a few days ago when he was hit by two kids racing their pocketbikes on a sidewalk. Apparently, my sister's friend was riding his bike and the pocketbikes came around the corner (on the sidewalk) and hit him at about 30mph. Poor guy's paralyzed now. :(

I'm afraid that all this misuse and bad press is gonna kill pocketbikes for all of us. :(

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
slaintedan said:
Just on the news: A kid died here today running from cops on a pocketbike. :(

I just found out that my sister's friend was paralyzed a few days ago when he was hit by two kids racing their pocketbikes on a sidewalk. Apparently, my sister's friend was riding his bike and the pocketbikes came around the corner (on the sidewalk) and hit him at about 30mph. Poor guy's paralyzed now. :(

I'm afraid that all this misuse and bad press is gonna kill pocketbikes for all of us. :(
The American way, blame the pocketbike. The f*ck'n idiot riding it is absolved of any responsibility. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
My absolute favorite part of the article is when they try to say that the choice is between pocket bikes or a $25,000 race bike??????? I think there's a touch of middle ground in there somewhere. And besides that you can get into racing a used 600 for less than a new pocket bike.

Nice to see the papers sticking to the facts and having completely researched an article before publishing it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
almightys said:
BTW off topic but last night i seen that chrome pocket bike that your getting rid of Lcukystuck and damn i got to say that looks cool. definately built better than the last batch. They must have contracted union chinese to build those ones

You should buy it for Christina.... :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
apexismaximus said:
And besides that you can get into racing a used 600 for less than a new pocket bike.

<$400 :confused: I highly doubt it

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
BTW off topic but last night i seen that chrome pocket bike that your getting rid of Lcukystuck and damn i got to say that looks cool. definately built better than the last batch. They must have contracted union chinese to build those ones
Steve, did you look at the blue and white one there too? they are that big of an improvement over the chrome. Chrome one is somewhere in the middle of the one you have and these new ones!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
thanks for all your help and support in my relationship
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
You gonna pick it up today? :D

Or are you afraid she'll be faster than you ? :twofinger

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
<$400 :confused: I highly doubt it

Work with me here!

They were talking about a $4000 pocket bike, I was talking about a used 600 which is less that 4k easily.

And did you mean <$400?? or <$4000???

:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts