Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to meet and ride with some of you, i am very new and have been reading the old posts about the rides to saint helens, I live in the North End of Seattle, Am new to riding, have alot to learn. I would enjoy meeting up with a few other sportbikers and enjoying a longer ride than just around seattle.

Post here if you have any ideas, or if i can tag along with some of you for the day or weekend.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I am on the West Hill of Auburn. There is a sportbike club that meets in Auburn every Tuesday night. Let me know if you may wish to come down some time, it is a great bunch of fellas, even have law enforcement sport bikers too (hey! who said they were not like the rest of us?). Washington Sport Riders.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like i will have some free time to come down to auburn and meet you all, The place is B.B McGraws am i right? I will problably see you first tuesday in september.

·
Registered
517 Posts
let's go!

I would hook up with you some evening as well. I live in Ballard and am currently thinking of heading out somewhere tomorrow, Sept 1st for a little cruise.

Some :finger: sent me a virus and made my computer :barf: , so I hope my email will work.

Email [email protected]

I could organize a small group of riders to join us for a little ride. Anyone else wants in, tomorrow or otherwise, email as well.

Jef

·
Registered
199 Posts
B.B. McGraws info

Definitely, come on down to BB's. We ( Wa Sport Riders) are there every Tues. If you have any questions, or want to look into going on some rides with us, just ask for Judd, Larry or Rob (that's me)

·
Registered
9 Posts
There are also about 5 local riders that used to call SBN home that also hang out at R1-forum.com, most of them have the same user names as on SBN. Just thought this might help those of you who are still looking for that special someone from SBN.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts