Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just purchased a 2003 Yamaha FZ1 and am looking for people in the SW Washington and NW Oregon area to ride with. Hopefully the rain will let up soon and we can enjoy the roads.

·
Registered
517 Posts
There are a few of us in Seattle who have done some riding near Mt St Helens and Mt Rainier, sort of halfway in between. I also met a nice guy who lives in Vancouver and also rides an FZ1. We have met up a couple times to ride/eat/chat.

I would be up for meeting at Paradise on Mt Rainier some day for lunch. It is not riding together, but would be a great out-n-back for both of us and we'd have someone to visit with at lunch. You'd have to wait/watch for FR25 to open up on East side of Mt St Helens, though.

You should also check out YZF600R.com and the PNW section on the forums there. Granted it is not your bike, but it is a great board to be a part of. I am 2wheelsrbest and Cyclenerd is your neighbor with the FZ1.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Flyinglow - I'll ride with you some time. I live in Kalama and am looking for some guys / gals to ride with. Mind you, I'm a fair weather rider.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doesn't look like peeps been posting here much? Last post a month ago?
Anyways, got a small group of sportbike riders in the area always looking to put together rides.
We are a responsible bunch, no crazy stuff but enjoy the twisties just as much as the next guy.
Be sure to post up if ya got any ideas on after-work rides or weekend trips.
On the PNW Forums we refer to ourselves as the "360" group due to area code.
Lets hear from ya :cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey ur from tenino? im from rochester. i live in vancouver canada now, who do u ride with? do u know brian spencer or john holman? i know they got sport bikes i have been gone for a few years though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts