Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that maybe you cannot change your user name once you've chosen one.
Please, someone tell me there's a way around this. RCJohn, you were right. It sure would
suck if my screename didn't match up with my bike!!! I just bought one of my top two
picks. I got such a better offer on a brand new '00 model Kawasaki ZX-6R, and I now
own a Firecracker Red one. I love it, and I think I'm really glad I chose this one now.
(Of the 2000 models, I really preferred the ZX over the CBR. I think I was just caught up in the
"newness" of the CBR this year.) Like I said, the both of them were hard for me to
choose between, but I had to go with Cycle World's "Best Middleweight Street Bike"!
I love it!!! Someone please tell me a way to get back into this kewl forum with a different
screename. Maybe deleting the cookies? Isn't this how you're recognized???

Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Robert (or an administrator?) should be able to help you with the screenname.
Nice bike, very sharp. Congrats on the bike, I am sure you will be happy.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Nice bike. At least you got the red. :D

I actually like the late model green ones too, just don't let that get out. ;) :cool:

The Admins can change your user name for you if you let them know what you want. :)

You could change it to HondaRedKawi. :p

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hi Ron, and welcome to the forums! Just let us know here and we'll get that username taken care of for ya. Happy to have you on board. :cool:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome to SBW! Love the bike. Good to have another Kaw rider, even though it's not green.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome!!

Hiya!!!
Nice new toy!!
And it's RED!!:);)

JIM

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Helpful people....gotta love 'em!

I'd like to thank everyone who welcomed me here. And, thanks for all the advice and
compliments. You were all really helpful. I'm trying to figure out a really good screename,
and I'm really open to suggestions. You guys have a good name for a guy who just bought
his first bike??? (I really like Kawboy's screename, but I guess that one's out!)

Ron

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Rug Burn said:
How about Mad Kaw. That'll be $50. :D
Hasn't that name already been taken by a group in Texas (cows) :)

How about thinking of a name that has nothing to do with your bike at all. Maybe something you like. That way if you get another bike you can keep the name.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts