Sportbike World banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm sorry. My family has been dealing with this a lot lately. We lost Rose a while ago. Now my brother's two puppies have a bad virus and have been making rotating trips to the vet for weeks.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
we got ours for christmas from a local rescue...we love our Jasmine and Maverick......sorry for your loss
Your two new puppies are awesome, which rescue did you get them from? I have tried contacting a few, and none get back to me. :huh:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Your two new puppies are awesome, which rescue did you get them from? I have tried contacting a few, and none get back to me. :huh:

we got them from All About Animals....check it out on petfinder.com

they are great people.....youre more than welcome to stop by and take a look at em if youd like but bottom line is this...they will interview you and your whole housing situation before they let you have them...you also have to sign a contract that if you ever sell em they get first dibs.....not a big deal but for 275.00 for both pups with all shots, spayed/neutered and a lowjack...its a steal...they were in perfect health when we got em...feel free to call man

586 531 0182
Terry

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts