Sportbike World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
im 27 1 speeding ticket 1 accident and when i was calling around i was getting quotes for my gixxer between 2 and 3 grand, but i will say this i called two different agents from allstate the one quote was 2400 the others quote was 700. i dont know how or why i got two different quotes from the same company but i did and i am insured and i didnt sacrifice coverage to get this... im sure you can use a agent outside of your state, hell its worth a shot. if you want his name and number email me, especially if it will save you a couple grand.
also what insurance companies wont tell you is you can totally drop almost everything during the winter and save even more, i was never in New orleans so i dont know if you have a winter but its just something to think about

------------------
They have the internet on computers now???

[This message has been edited by GodCreatedOne (edited July 24, 2000).]

·
Registered
129 Posts
im not 100% sure about this but from what i did hear from a few people is allstate is the only company that doesnt jack up the prices on bikes when they here letters ie. gsxr, cbr, zx ect.

------------------

·
Registered
129 Posts
first off all states pull your credit report to see what sort of risk you are at filing a fraudulant claim. and second of all insurance companies are LEGALIZED MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!! they do the same thing the mob does...pay us and we will protect you, dont pay us and you are [email protected]!!!
someone stole my jetta and progressive refused to pay me (cost me 16,500$) because they said i did it with no proof. then they said take us to court, knowing it would cost me more then that in fees.
and people wonder why i hate these [email protected] companies....
sorry but i had to vent

------------------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.