Sportbike World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Progressive wanted $1400 a year for my bike full coverage, i about laughed myself silly... AND THEY CLAIM TO BE ON OUR SIDE???!!! More realistically, i have the same full coverage for $400 a year, i went through an agent, i would recommend doing the same.

------------------
Fear Green.

·
Registered
873 Posts
'cane, you gotta move to AZ to really approciate the Insurance Companies and the DMV. They send out the insurance verification forms and if you dont respond they WILL suspend your registration and the cops are notified you are on an unregistered uninsured vehicle and pull you over and take your plates.

This happened to me and i had done nothing wrong. Had perfectly good insurance and everything. Talk about wasting taxpayer money and criminalizing the public!!

The insurance rates in AZ are i believe now higher then California. They have the ability to run credit reports on you to determine your DRIVING RISK???? It is insane an i strongly feel the insurance industry is the biggest organized crime ring in america. Yeah, go ahead and flame me but ive been screwed by the insurance co.s too many times.

And Progressive can bite me.

AHHHHH!!

(there i feel better now)

------------------
Fear Green.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.