Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I didn't know where to put this post cause its about my car but I need some ones advice in arizona! Ok I have a 94 toyota supra, and I have worked on it and just got a new Turbo kit put in it. This car will not pass emissions here in Phoenix. I Have heard that some people that have cars or bikes like this go to another county and get emissions done there, but they have to get a po box and some other things? I was wondering if this is true? If it is what would I do, how would I do it? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Haven't a clue how to get the tests done elsewhere but why don't you just fix the car? Seems like it would be a whole lot less work than trying to fake an address etc.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with the kit i have its pushing 750 800 hp and its not going to pass! Here in az we are almost as strict as cali for emmisions. so thats why i was wondering like if i went to a small town or something?

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
HyDrO said:
with the kit i have its pushing 750 800 hp and its not going to pass! Here in az we are almost as strict as cali for emmisions. so thats why i was wondering like if i went to a small town or something?
Ahhh, but in cali...we don't have to pass an emissions test for our bikes.....:D

By the way, have you tried Bribery..??? :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts