Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BP

I am teeing you up for a mamouth piss take session.

Was stroling down Hui Hai Lu today and stumbled upon a Swiss Watch Tissot Shop, Before you ask, yes it was genuine.

Walked out 30 minutes later with a limited edition MotoGp Tissot Watch, complete with box set and collectors editions medallions for all the tracks.

Not even Valentino has one of these

Doh!
:eek: :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Yip ... your a caaant ..... suggest you put up the farkin abnoxious price .... that way we get a really good perspective about how daft you are :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
well

even i'm lost for words on this one.

What the fark were you thinkin ( or not as the case may be).

I've seen more quality watches come out of corn flakes boxes.

I'd say get shut of it pronto before any potential bed partners see it.:eek:

I'm sure if you ask tug he'll remove the photo's and post before too many people see it.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Imagine buying a new watch then needing a shopping trolley to get it to the car!!! :eek:

Yeah come on bbq, how much did this little momentary lapse of reason set you back then??? :twofinger

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Daft???

I don't know what would be considered more stupid, me telling you the price or you knowing exactly how stupid i was:finger:

4500RMB

And if you don't know how much that is you can go fack yourself. Or go to www.xe.com

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Already

I'd say get shut of it pronto before any potential bed partners see it.
They already have seen it, I can only describe them as "Quivering with anticipation" for me to tell them the time on saturday night!:drool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts