1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
845 Posts
damn, that really sucks.....but, I have to admit....I did something like that when I was a wee tot....me and some other kids got two full garbage cans, one on each side of the road with a rope running between them. When a car came by both cans flew, swinging into both sides of the car. I'm not proud of it and wish I had never done it. Luckily no one got hurt in my incident.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I was expecting to see a naked woman wrapped in plastic wrap from the title of the thread. :eek: Yes I'm a perv.

That really sucks. Some stupid kid thinking he is being funny. Looking at the guy's face, I would say that is he was wearing an open face helmet. Another vote for full face helmets here.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
GPZRider said:
I was expecting to see a naked woman wrapped in plastic wrap from the title of the thread. :eek: Yes I'm a perv.

JT...find us some good uses for plastic wrap..I know you have something there.... :twofinger

·
Registered
211 Posts
ya that is some f*D up shit. if it was a kid, i dont know what to say... they usually dont know any better. i did similar things like that when i was young.... but during hte middle of the day, and hoping cars would hit them, not motorcyclists. but if it wasnt a kid younger than 8, they should be severley punished. just straight up messed up. yet another reason why i hate riding at night.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
mac020 said:
What difference does that make? Could have been YOU doing a 100 with a helmet on! What a Sh!tty thing to say!
I was referencing an earlier post using full face helmets etc.......I'll stop here because obviously this is getting off-topic......PM me if you want to continue. It's definately a shitty deal and should never have happened

1 - 12 of 12 Posts