Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Rockville was a blast tonight. It was really good to put some faces with the call names and bikes.

Mike I told you I would post the link to the event on the 16th and here it is.

http://www.mirdrag.com/superbike/index.htm

Sounds like a blast to me....maybe we could all meet up and ride in together....granted it is 2 weeks away.

Once again it was great meeting everyone tonight and look forward to seeing and riding with you all soon.

Mike(BigTymer)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for the link Mike and it was great meeting everyone last Thursday night.

I'm in for the 16th!!! I'm coming from the Inner Harbor area if anyone wants to head south from there.

Mike

·
Registered
74 Posts
hey kneeslider, I live off of 301 right in crofton, so I am right on the way for you. If I can get my bike running right by the weekend count on me to ride with you. Otherwise I'll have to take the 'ol ranger. But then at least that way if I see parts down there I want I can buy them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
man....i'd like to go but i'm going out of town for the weekend so i can't make it...

be sure to post what it was like though.. what vendors and such.

thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sorry guys,

I have been placed in charge of as disaster recovery planning effort for my company in light of the recent events in New York City. I don't know when I'll be home but enjoy the trip and I'll be sure to look everyone up when I get back.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts