Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being from IN, I'm sure glad to see the police allow people to defend themselves without prosecuting the defender. A Pizza Hut delivery guy shot a would-be robber, but was fired for it. Nice work Pizza Hut:rolleyes:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
He said he pulled out his 9 mm pistol and fired all 15 rounds at close range.
A little jumpy eh?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
whether 15 rounds, 5 rounds, or 1 round. it doesn't matter. from what i read, Ronald B. Honeycutt justifyably protected himself. :thumb:

picking up the other gun and leaving the scene, well, thats a different story. he should have reloaded and stayed.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Speaking of Pizza Slut and Domihoes...

Have you guys had their new buffalo chicken pizza? The first couple bites are pretty good, but the buffalo sauce tears up your stomache!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
Speaking of Pizza Slut and Domihoes...

Have you guys had their new buffalo chicken pizza? The first couple bites are pretty good, but the buffalo sauce tears up your stomache!
I can't get past how stupid Jessica Simpson is and get myself to order one. :)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
spicersh said:
I can't get past how stupid Jessica Simpson is and get myself to order one. :)
Stupid is not the word... Stupid would be someone who doesn't tie their shoelaces before riding. I don't think that there is a word for Jessica Simpson's intelligence, or should I say lack of intelligence. She's good looking ...yes...but if I was her husband, I would have been in prison already for spousal abuse because I just can not stand 'stupidity'!

But seriously, order one, but don't get anything more than a medium. You won't be able to eat more than 2 slices before you sh*t out buffalo sauce.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
she's not stupid, she's intellectually challenged.

but she's still cute. :cool:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
Stupid is not the word... Stupid would be someone who doesn't tie their shoelaces before riding. I don't think that there is a word for Jessica Simpson's intelligence, or should I say lack of intelligence. She's good looking ...yes...but if I was her husband, I would have been in prison already for spousal abuse because I just can not stand 'stupidity'!
I've said numerous times that the only thing I would consider her useful for would be a Playboy shoot. :thumbs2:

Slip-On Rapist said:
But seriously, order one, but don't get anything more than a medium. You won't be able to eat more than 2 slices before you sh*t out buffalo sauce.
:laughing: I'll have to try it, I'm a fan of spicy stuff, so why not? :D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
monkey said:
she's not stupid, she's intellectually challenged.
That's a liberal's way of saying, "She's fucking stupid."

:thumb:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a little more respect for her being able to laugh at herself. That does not change my thoughts on her level common sense, though.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
its funny how quickly this topic got off topic. :laughing:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
monkey said:
its funny how quickly this topic got off topic. :laughing:
Frankenstein never scared me.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
spicersh said:

:laughing: I'll have to try it, I'm a fan of spicy stuff, so why not? :D
I thought that's why you married me??? :dunno:

Get it? Spicey.. stuff.. oh nevermind, what do you know about funny? :laughing:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicerke said:
I thought that's why you married me??? :dunno:

Get it? Spicey.. stuff.. oh nevermind, what do you know about funny? :laughing:
well for 1, funny doesn't live in YOUR neighborhood, mrs. rogers. :twofinger

·
Registered
582 Posts
I agree with the carrying a gun for self defense, BUT....15 rounds???He's TOTALLY beat when he goes to trial. He should have only shot once or twice...to STOP THE THREAT...once it goes beyond THAT....It's a WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME...Grand Juries USUALLY aren't that forgiving...There's some unofficial guidelines....Even if someone pulls a gun on you... Jimmy G

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
monkey said:
well for 1, funny doesn't live in YOUR neighborhood, mrs. rogers. :twofinger
Yes he does! Him and his boyfriend are our neighbors!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
What was this thread about again?
I think it had something to do with guns, pizza, and Jessica Simpson in Playboy. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
spicersh said:
I think it had something to do with guns, pizza, and Jessica Simpson in Playboy. :thumb:
Ahhhh yes.... the good life!! You forgot midgets riding bulls though!

·
Registered
627 Posts
jimmyjr said:
I agree with the carrying a gun for self defense, BUT....15 rounds???He's TOTALLY beat when he goes to trial. He should have only shot once or twice...to STOP THE THREAT...once it goes beyond THAT....It's a WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME...Grand Juries USUALLY aren't that forgiving...There's some unofficial guidelines....Even if someone pulls a gun on you... Jimmy G
15 rounds vs. 1 or 2 rounds shouldn't be the determining factor here unless you can show the pizza guy shot the perp after he went down. Then he may have some problems. I say don't stop shooting until they stop moving (towards you). The article doesn't say the perp was hit 15 times, so I'm thinking pizza guy wasn't the best shot.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts