Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to post all day to our regular thread, but it kept giving me errors.

Hey was wondering if anyone was riding tonight? Same time and place?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Same thing here, maybe it is just getting to be to big a thread. I think it is all the same up on the Mt. if the weather holds.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I guess like 7 ish? Weather should hold out. I need to ride. Need to get some stress out and I am going thrugh waithdrawal:drool:

I might have to break out a sweatshirt if it is chilly later. Bike will be running sweet though.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I will be there between 7 and 730, depends on the traffice for the Steelers game.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah. Traffic might be a little hectic. I could care less, as long as it does not rain. That is all I ask. A night of good clean riding.........

·
Registered
1 Posts
duessel,

I was up at the Mt. on Saturday night w/ Joe. I am the guy in Peg's second pic with the red bandanna on.

I would be up for any kind of ride/function. I think that is a very appropriate way of showing our condolences.

Trying to post that message since yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

Guess the thread was too big. I dont think I will make it up tonight, too much football on, whohooo, gotta love the fall!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gzaR6, I saw you two sitting there talking behind your bikes. Me and my friend Terry rode up. I had the silver and red F4, and he had the Dodge Blue GSX-750. Next time I will say HI, sorry I did not that night.

I am definitely going to be up the mount at 7 ish. Don't think I will get a chance to wash my whip, but who cares anyway. It is going to be dark. To all who will be there, I will see you tonight....

·
Registered
848 Posts
It got COLD!!!

It was freezing on my way back. I was in full tuck with my elbows on my knees and laying on my tank. :p

Good to see everyone again. Too bad I'll miss out on Saturday. :( Stupid work schedule. I'll be off Tuesday if anyone is up for a ride. I'll see you all later.

·
Registered
1 Posts
80 In a 55 on the way back from Q/S. Cop was cool, small fine for a big ticket. What a way to start the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts