Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reply to pittsburgh thread

Except I cannot actually "reply" so heres a new post.

I was there on thursday and had a great time.

If anyone is looking for someone to ride with gimme a hollar, call me at 724-832-0913 ask for Brent or email me at [email protected]

*Im the guy with the telefonica, and really bright orange joe rocket jacket* in case anyone missed my name.

·
Registered
848 Posts
This idea was brought up at the last QS bike night, and I really think we should go for it. Basically, I think we should make one compilation of SBW name, any other forum and your name for that, AIM/MSN/ICQ/any instant chat name, e-mail and also contact numbers. It'd be really nice to have multiple ways to contact everyone since SBW is having mad issues, and I can't always use a phone due to dorm suckiness.

I volunteer to bring a pen and paper to QS this Thursday (9/12/02) so that we can start making this happen. Any other suggestions for this, feel free to PM, AIM, or e-mail me. All that info is in my profile here, and other than that I'll see you all by 7:15pm tomorrow on the Mt!

Oh, DRESS WARMLY! ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
thrus

I hope to be able to go this thurs.... I have been super busy. I am going to MAKE time to go. Hope to see ya there...7:30 still ok?
c ya later

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dunno man

id go for something in black

two bros carbon fiber.... your call though

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: i dunno man

Solitude said:
id go for something in black

two bros carbon fiber.... your call though
That weird looking carbon fiber two brother's is sweet, looks good on any bike. Vote 2 for 2 bro's.

Bill, you going to be bringing and extra pair of heated nipple clamps that I can borrow? LOL!!!!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Re: Re: i dunno man

UglyAngelX said:

Bill, you going to be bringing and extra pair of heated nipple clamps that I can borrow? LOL!!!!
I do not have an extra pair, but I can shoot a load on them, that should warm em up real nice....

UglyAngelX said:

That weird looking carbon fiber two brother's is sweet, looks good on any bike. Vote 2 for 2 bro's.
Yeah my buddy has that on his F3, and that looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: Re: Re: i dunno man

duessel said:

I do not have an extra pair, but I can shoot a load on them, that should warm em up real nice....
You are such a pal, always looking to hook a brother up!!!! I think you need to take that "Show me your tits" sticker off your bike and put one on that says "Will ride for cock"

·
Registered
511 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: i dunno man

UglyAngelX said:
You are such a pal, always looking to hook a brother up!!!! I think you need to take that "Show me your tits" sticker off your bike and put one on that says "Will ride for cock"
HAAA,

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: i dunno man

UglyAngelX said:
I think you need to take that "Show me your tits" sticker off your bike and put one on that says "Will ride for cock"
LMAO......

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
crammer1977 said:

forget nipple warmers, need crotch warmers

Cya
Jeremy
Just remember to give it to Bill after the ride, so he can tongue bath it back to new for ya.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Re: Re: Re: i dunno man

duessel said:

ewwwwwwww that is just nasty :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :barf:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
As soon as it hits Fitty+ out, I am riding. But, on the days that I could take the scoot out, I am working.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts