Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It all started when I got junk mail in my HOTMAIL account. I replied to the junk mail and said F**K off And stop sending me Junk mail!!!!! (My user name is [email protected] if anyone got this message..Sorry!) Anyways it turns out it was some sort of mass email BOT, in short I told A million or so People To F**k OFF. 2 hours after I had 200 messages in my inbox(that was only the A's), all Angry voices!! Some Apologized! I email them right away.
So I tried to login this morning to continue writing I'm sorry letters only to find my account was closed..

Well at least i don't have to write any more letters.

------------------
Whatever that little sheep said is a damn lie !!

·
Registered
70 Posts
HeHeHe!!! :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

You Da Man!!!

------------------
If ya smmmmeeeeeellll what The Rock, is cookin'??

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course they don't filter it out ... They sell the hotmail addresses to companys.. then they send you junk!!!

The email address I replied to is ..

From: "adam davis" <[email protected]> Save Address - Block Sender
To: [email protected] Save Address
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:01:44 GMT
MIME-Version: 1.0

DO NOT SEND EMAIL HERE OR IT WILL GO TO MILLIONS OF HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS!!!! :)

I went to the site http://highpointrocks.com/
and it is some band ?? I dunno smells a little fishy to me.....

------------------
Whatever that little sheep said is a damn lie !!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I must get 20 pieces of shit junk mail in my hotmail a day.. most of it goes to the bulk mail folder which I never check... I hane 140 e-mails there now... I hate that crap!

------------------
Joe
1999 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, 4,100 miles, Vance and Hines Titanium slip on, synthetics, more to come soon!!!

1988 Mustang GT
www.joe4speed.com

·
Registered
873 Posts
I use my Yahoo address for "suspect" web stuff... if im not ABSOLUTELY sure about someones or some sites "selling" practices, i use my yahoo address as a safety net. Yahoo filters "BULK" crap into a bulk folder so its alot better than many services.

I only use my REAL email address for known reliable friends, business stuff, and Will.

------------------
Fear Green.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenNinja:

I only use my REAL email address for known reliable friends, business stuff, and Will.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Will, I think he just called you an "unreliable friend". Geez, I hate to think what that makes me! :D :D

------------------
Pete
"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of
age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
ROFLMAO Smooth!! :D

I rarley get the crap that hotmail gets in
my Yahoo Account as well. Yahoo rocks!

Chris

------------------
"The common thread here is insanity."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts