Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I currently run the BT010 all around. how do the Diablos compare to them? Anyone like them or dislike them? I'm all about gettin stuff for free!:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
fro mwhat i hear diablos are basically the same as M1's, someone once toldme that pirelli owns metzler, or vice versa\...

·
Registered
4 Posts
diablos v bt010s

for what it's worth, I changed from 010s to diablos, whata mistakea tomakea, probably get more ks out of them but would get my 010s back in a heart beat! The diablos are not a patch on the 010s in the wet, believe me!:crying: :crying: :crying: :finger:

·
Registered
63 Posts
since i still have factory tires and have 4800 miles, im goin to switch this spring and i already have my rear in, and should have my free one here in about 2 weeks...cant wait

at least they will be better than stockies, but i hear alot of good things about em

·
Registered
164 Posts
let us know when you get the freebie, howe long it took etc... ps when you filled out the coupon, where did you put your Credit card info, tehere is a spot fortype of card, and exp date, but not card number

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Re: diablos v bt010s

action said:
for what it's worth, I changed from 010s to diablos, whata mistakea tomakea, probably get more ks out of them but would get my 010s back in a heart beat! The diablos are not a patch on the 010s in the wet, believe me!:crying: :crying: :crying: :finger:
To compare to 010's, you should try the Diablo Corsa, not the standard Diablo. Apparently this offer is only for the Diablo.

I have not tried the straight Diablo but my new tire of choice is the Diablo Corsa. It's not that it sticks better than other manufacturers' sticky rubber, it's that it does it and gets good mileage as well. That's what's amazing to me and what I've never seen in the past, good stick and mileage.

BTW, I'm aware that most riders don't ride aggressively enough to really need the stickiest rubber and might not ever really test the limits of most tires. I've slid in corners on EVERY tire make and model I've tried for many years now, leaving darkies, and the Diablo Corsa's are sticky tires. Pirelli's claim for the straight Diablo is about 25% less performance but even greater mileage. I'd be inclined to believe that but don't have first hand experience. It's probably a suitable tire for most street riders, especially those in the flat, straight country. JMO:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
blankgazex said:
let us know when you get the freebie, howe long it took etc... ps when you filled out the coupon, where did you put your Credit card info, tehere is a spot fortype of card, and exp date, but not card number
Took 4 days to get the rear from Cal-Sportbike. $129, on the Coupon, i just went ahead and put the CCnumber on there also along with type and exp. date.

Says i should have it w/in 2 weeks

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I am in need of a new rear now, I think I am going to buy another 010, but when that one wears out I am going with the Diablo Corsa... On Dad's recommentation, of course...:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
let us know when you got billed and when you recieved your tire... im probably going to get mine at the end of february when i get some more $$$

im interested in how long it takes...

·
Registered
164 Posts
how soon after they charged your card did you get the tire??? they charged me on the 10th, i hope i get it today or tomarrow...

·
Registered
164 Posts
i got the rear sitting in the shop, the front on the way, and the bike on stands in my garage cause its a finfg snow storm out here... this sux, ill ride again in june...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts