Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I was on I-79 riding along somewhere between Camp Horne Road and Perrysville Ave exit near the Giant Eagle whan I saw a chic on a custom painted pink sportbike, wearing a pink helmet, pink shirt, and had long wild blonde hair. She was riding with another dude. That was the coolest shit I've seen in awhile. A chic with her own pink bike is freaking hot. Has anyone else spotted this phantom female rider?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good call... i fixed my little problem

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Oh yes, pink busa. She is smoking hot. On Sundays she can be seen at the bike thing in the strip district. She is supposedly dating Rothelsburger.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no shit, so she wasn't just a mirage on the other side of the highway. we were heading in opposite directions when i saw her. so it was just a glimpse and I sincerely thought i was imaging things for a second cuz we were both up in the triple digits i'm guessing.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Why I ask, why have there been no pics taken of this chic? I thought Roth was dating some golfer chica.....is that supposed to be the same chic??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I looked it up online like a little People Magazine whore and confirmed that according to sources he's still dating Gulbis the Golfer. I wouldn't be surprised if he's dating them both tho, god knows i would if i was him. Then again, rumors tend to follow wicked hot chics, especially if they draw extra attention to themself by riding pink busa's. I wish I could've gotten a better look, she only graced me with a glance and then she was gone, like a mysterious little phantom.

·
Registered
459 Posts
not a busa its a gsxr 750. older one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm just repeating what i heard, don't know what she rides cuz I only saw a glimpse like I said b4. This story has the potential to be blown out of proportion and turn into a mythical tale. All I know is that the bike was pink.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts