Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Told a friend I would post this up. I guess there will be volley ball...strippers (one of the girls works at a strip joint) and all kind of wacky stuff there. I'll find out what time it starts n stuff. Flyer on page 3 of this thread.

UPDATE: Party starts around 7pm.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
jackdrinker said:
crap, all i see is a red x..

I saw STRIPPERS.....

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
OMG. lol.. I dont think I can go unless we tell Tara its pimp-n-tow... some motorcycle related party

·
Registered
481 Posts
Bluto said:
Told a friend I would post this up. I guess there will be volley ball...strippers (one of the girls works at a strip joint) and all kind of wacky stuff there. I'll find out what time it starts n stuff.
Volleyball and strippers my two favorite things!!
If you can ask your friend to make a mud wrestling pit that would make the third.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Bluto said:
Told a friend I would post this up. I guess there will be volley ball...strippers (one of the girls works at a strip joint) and all kind of wacky stuff there. I'll find out what time it starts n stuff.
dude, the real pimp-n-ho is in vegas. what is this a group ride? a little ways from home id say or did I miss something. some cheap detroit knock off of the pimp-n-ho where the girls are fat and the guys have beer guts .. lol

http://www.spiritworld.com/events/pimpnho/

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Re: Re: Pimp N Ho Party - Sep, 4th.

Over_Dose said:
dude, the real pimp-n-ho is in vegas. what is this a group ride? a little ways from home id say or did I miss something. some cheap detroit knock off of the pimp-n-ho where the girls are fat and the guys have beer guts .. lol

http://www.spiritworld.com/events/pimpnho/
:confused: quit the pipe bro

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Pimp N Ho Party - Sep, 4th.

LuckyStrike said:
:confused: quit the pipe bro

yea...water bongs are much better...cooler smoke....and if ya put neons in them they look sweet...from what I hear....man...I will check out the links when I get home....firewalls sux

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
yamagirl said:
awesome, strippers and ho's

Anyone want to be my ho?
Ummm, no but I'll be your stripper :eyebrows:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts