Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Looks like any other slow ass Honda to me! :hello: (that's for all those old jokes of your's!)

No, it looks very nice!
Very different from the all black that it used to be. :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

But, where are the picks of the naked women draped all over it? :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
new fairings, new 520 did erv3 chain conversion, 16/44 sprockets, new rear suspension and HRC link, new 320mm front rotors in black trim, speedo healer v4. and my accumen digital gear indicator will be here tomorrow. :D

I wish the weather was a little nicer today. i really wanna try out the new chain and sprockets and rear suspesnion.

webb, very different from last years black look

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
OK now I can see them. That looks trick as hell dude. I really like it. Very very unique look Dave. I think it will turn some heads fowshow.

Jon

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
whats that cheap ass rear stand? didnt it fall of yet? LOL
looks nice man

if i can get out and my bike is running ok and my tranck conditions are optimal and my tires are hooking up and I got a clear head and I can make sure I got laid the night before and have a few beers to relax the night before but not be drunk or hung over the next morning and I can breath from both nostrils and the 87 octance gas really ends up being 110 from the shell in alma, you will really have a hart time keeping up with me though

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the light and my camera dont do the yellow any justice. the sun came out after i put the bike away. i didnt even go for a quick ride. but i did start it up and made it go vrooom vrooom :D

and thats a "lightning" stand. it works well, but is no comparison to my pit bull front.

·
Registered
44 Posts
looks good dude.. so your gonna have to ride over here and help me with my damn sliders!!! lol see ya next week bro!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is that the new track bike for Redline members? Sweet! Can I try it first? I have my cycle endorsement... :D
+1
Nice job Dave!
Nice looking bike!
thanks alot guys. im still gonna tweak a few small details before im all said and done with her.

looks good dude.. so your gonna have to ride over here and help me with my damn sliders!!! lol see ya next week bro!
no problem man. sliders and the velocity stacks? :) im gonna ride on saturday, gonna try and stop off at stg and see if nick is available.

·
Registered
44 Posts
well I wont be albe to ride till I get the powder coated parts back. And hopefully all my other sexyiness.. So I'm out for about 2 wks.. Minimum.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts