Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
photo won't load, but this one here...
http://www.amasuperbike.com/showPic?src=/image/intermotsuzuki/P0006770.JPG

hmm....anyone interested in a well taken care of 00 gsxr750? :eek: :) :p

r1 power in a gsxr750 roller, OMG!!! my prayers have been answered.

arif, i'd change my mind on that r1 buddy. wow!!!

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

[This message has been edited by cbrf2boy (edited September 13, 2000).]

·
Registered
130 Posts
tony...i know what you mean :) the gsxr 1000 looks too good and i am sure that it would be the bike to beat in 2001 (well if all the hype is true). can you believe it is only 374 lbs!! even lighter than the 929!!

here's a link to the spec sheet: http://www.mcnews.com.au/NewBikeCatalogue/Suzuki/suzukigsxr1000.htm

seems like deciding on a bike for next year is going to be a real tough (but fun :D ) decision! :)

--------
arif

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tough Decision?
I'll admit, it's early, and late releases could turn up as wild cards. AND, nobody with a pen has had a chance to ride it.
BUT, it looks like it will be very similar to the Gixxer 750, so it should handle. Couple that with enough power to dethrone the venerable R1. Oh my!
Guess what I'm gonna buy when I finish college in the Spring. Now all I have to do is select a dealer to take my deposit.

I hope the factory is ramping up, because Suzuki is gonna sell a truckload of these screamers.

------------------
J.C. Whitney--When only the very BEST will do.

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
813 Posts
Looks good but that page said it might not make it to the US becasue it has no EPA stuff on the bike.

------------------
John

Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts