Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my 05 636. I bought it June 17th and as of yesterday have 9300 miles on it..... So far my only mods are K&N filter, Akra slip on (best mod), ECU mod (courtesy of I-Hacked.com), Fender Eliminator kit with short stalk signals. Also some cheap stuff like the Kawi decals and white letters on the tires. I am going to be puttin on a Puig Double Bubble windscreen, smoke euro front turn signals, and a seat cowl. I just wanted to post up some pics and share with you guys. I have been snooping around on here since spring.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
was going to get frame sliders when it was brand new... have 9300 miles on it without em, so i just said the hell with it...LOL will probably regret it someday though...

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I know how the lazy mind works. :p

I have frame and swing arms sliders in one of my bikes. But the one that has fairings stands naked against crash just like yours. I have to drill holes in my fairings, you might not have to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have the option for cut or no-cut sliders, but the no-cut sliders dont seem to hold up very well.....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Dude! We are only an hour apart! Can you ride on Sunday?

Nice bike by the way, and for God sake get some frame sliders!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Winfield said:
Is that black part a plastic cover over the swing arm or is the swingarm black metal like the rest of the frame?
the swingarms is metal, there is a plastic chaingaurd on there though...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts