Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
that's awesome..

you guys ride with a stunt team over there?

wanna see something bad...

sleeveless, and track pants... this is really bad....
haha

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
time out... not me... it's my buddy....

he'll be out enjoying his afternoon riding, and cruisin... and than go stunt out of no where... and he says he's too lazy to drive home for his jacket...

well, turns out that he broke his ankle the other night... not a shoulder thankgod, but ankle slowed him down a bit....

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Kuhrazy said:
no was giggling that you said that no jacket was bad... and i had worse..

not saying it's good to ride no gear...
Ah, I understand. :thumb:

FTR, I have a lot of respect for people who stunt, so long as it's done in a controlled environment and using correct attire.

·
Registered
31 Posts
cookeetree said:
Ah, I understand. :thumb:

FTR, I have a lot of respect for people who stunt, so long as it's done in a controlled environment and using correct attire.
I do realize I should have been wearing a jacket, and yes I have crashed, but I really don't care enough to wear a jacket if I don't feel like it. If I crash, I will get skinned up and I realize the potential consequences. It's ok by me. however I will always wear pants, I've lost enough skin on my knee already. I'm not mad, I respect other peoples opinions and I do agree with you. I just choose not to sometimes. remember, this isn't argumenative.
I am the kid in the second pic by the way

·
Registered
399 Posts
jmood599 said:
I do realize I should have been wearing a jacket, and yes I have crashed, but I really don't care enough to wear a jacket if I don't feel like it. If I crash, I will get skinned up and I realize the potential consequences. It's ok by me. however I will always wear pants, I've lost enough skin on my knee already. I'm not mad, I respect other peoples opinions and I do agree with you. I just choose not to sometimes. remember, this isn't argumenative.
I am the kid in the second pic by the way
From the pics, I figured it was a 919.

I'd like to ride that 599 if you don't mind a swap some time. Just don't stunt mine!!

Kevin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts