Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from the Sandbox (www.sandboxmx.com) on Saturday...we met a few people from midirtriders.com up there too.

The KX250F is Jonathan (booger2)
The KTM is my brother Jeff

The pics of me highlight my lovely dump in the mud pit my first lap HAHA. One side totally clean...the other side allllll slopped up...my poor bike...I think I really loves every minute of it tho. No one ever takes pictures of me actually riding though.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ohh yeah sorry I (we) didn't make it got caught up at the mudd boggs till after 3 and then it was another hour drive there. Plus I was tired and forced to drive everywhere.

·
Registered
264 Posts
No No No... I always dont have the goon rider form...
It was an ultra sandy and deep corner that I was trying to find a rut and speed to get out.... I'm suprised you cant see my leg all crazy off the left peg...
That jump is an odd one.. It out of a drop off into a rutted muck section.. I was so beat by the time I got there I just rolled it....
This bike is going to be sweet in the woods....

·
Registered
264 Posts
iroc8210 said:
...And I never fell :D

Fix your own shit and keep up... Better bring a map with you!:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well James (JJK and ZX10...both of you!), eh hem, pending weather and me being able to get a ride up there (not sure if my brother is going yet or not) I'd like to try to get up there next weekend or the weekend after if you still want to get out again this year.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
iroc8210 said:
Well James (JJK and ZX10...both of you!), eh hem, pending weather and me being able to get a ride up there (not sure if my brother is going yet or not) I'd like to try to get up there next weekend or the weekend after if you still want to get out again this year.
well you're pretty much on the way right? so if we go, you getting a ride shouldn't be too hard...

ps - jon, how come there's no pic of you in the air??? :twofinger

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
My bro said he's going on Sat if the weather is nice so I should be OK. If the weather isn't looking good I'll go harass Jonathan in BC.

Here...is this better... :D

(click to see an enlarged version)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
iroc8210 said:
My bro said he's going on Sat if the weather is nice so I should be OK. If the weather isn't looking good I'll go harass Jonathan in BC.

cool. sat is not looking good right now, but if that changes i think we're going to go. (if not, maybe we'll check out that indoor place)

:cheers:

·
Registered
436 Posts
do u guys know alot of good tracks around? that are open to public? im thinking about racing again, novice b class maybe. gunna start next season hopefully, gotta go out and get a bike (crf450) wouldnt mind meetin some of the dirtbike crew u guys got and playing in the dirt!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Kyle, you know me... Jackdrinker...
Your best bet is C-class and move up...
Avoid a crf450r like Hitler....
I know ALL the tracks around...

·
Registered
436 Posts
jackdrinker eh! lol were the F*** u been at? wut ever happend with that rm? still need help with it? and y not the crf450 best bike ive owned. im ddebating on 2 or 4 stroke tho. its either the crf450 or drz450 or a yz250

·
Registered
969 Posts
iroc8210 said:

Ahh much better, for a minute there I was lmao at his super skills. Almost wanted to buy a bike just to show him how it's done. If I do get a new dirtbike it'll be for supermoto. I'm startin to love that shit. Damn I have too many hobbies and toys...

·
Registered
969 Posts
1wheelwonder said:
jackdrinker eh! lol were the F*** u been at? wut ever happend with that rm? still need help with it? and y not the crf450 best bike ive owned. im ddebating on 2 or 4 stroke tho. its either the crf450 or drz450 or a yz250
His punkass traded his shit in... Didn't even offer it to a brother, he thought I'd kill myself on it.... He's probably right.:twofinger :squid:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its a lot easier to get over dumping your dirtbike in the sand compared to your street bike on the track/grass. Besides...its only costs me 2 gallons of gas ($5), and $25 track fee to ride for a day :D

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
iroc8210 said:
Its a lot easier to get over dumping your dirtbike in the sand compared to your street bike on the track/grass. Besides...its only costs me 2 gallons of gas ($5), and $25 track fee to ride for a day :D
Yep and you only go 50mph at the fastest point, i like dragging knees at over 100, thats a thrill. Dirtbikes just dont' do it for me anymore, sportbikes are more expensive but the thrill is there for me.

-Nick

·
Registered
264 Posts
1badr6 said:
Yep and you only go 50mph at the fastest point, i like dragging knees at over 100, thats a thrill. Dirtbikes just dont' do it for me anymore, sportbikes are more expensive but the thrill is there for me.

-Nick

HAHAHHA... Your a punk... ANd have no clue... Draggin at a 100.. Pffft, please... Try a 70ft doube at 50... 35ft in the air...
Your PLEADING for track riders is now an annoyance,,,,
Pay your bills and understand why it's out of the question to WANT to drop my $8,000 bike at 100MPH.. On a good day and a major wreck I'm $100 in damage opposed to $8,000...
One day, after something major and a few bills you'll understand,.
Kyle, I hope you were speaking of the RM-Z450, as a DRZ450 does not exist and the DRZ line are trail bikes,,
The CRF450 has KNOWN vale and cam issues, as in 30 hours tops,,, Weak, low grade Ti....
Things may have changed since you last rode, the C class is the B class of 3 years ago...
Nick, not being a dick, just telling the truth.. It's 2:30Am and I JUST GOT HOME from a 13 hour shift... Not my first by far, but one day you'll understand... Stop preaching the TRACK DAY crap... Not all of us have a MotoGP dream...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yeah wait till you have a mortgage payment and all the bills that go along with owning a home. It sucks... I would like to do track days but I for sure don't have that kind of money. As for the thrill Jon is right there is nothing like getting 30+ foot of air. Must be what drew him to the fly fly. Closest you'll come on 2 wheels. But yet again you gotta get old and brittle sometime, then that doesn't sound like a good idea anymore. Falling at my age without insurance just isn't a good idea. I still find ways to raise some hell and have some fun but it's gotta be cheap and low chance of injury. Damn I'm starting to become a pussy. Now a days I'm moving into the 50's small but a shit load of fun.. But I'll still ride the street, don't think I'll ever give that up. You still have to come ride out here with me sometime Nick. There's plenty of spots to drag your knee at 100 and no worry of cops.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts