Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an awesome time out on the dunes over the holiday. Didn't really get alot of pictures, was too busy racing. Saw alot of nice vehicles :cool: , alot of very capable vehicles :thumb: , and alot of vehicles that it was miracle were making it up and down the hills :eek: . I'll have videos up as soon as I can get the tapes chopped up. We spent the better part of the day Saturday doing test & tune, Sunday just made pass after pass, and Monday went out messin around. Myself and my brother in law were one of about 8 with completely custom banshees running alcohol but there was still alot of quads out there.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kawigirl_636 said:
Looks like you had an awesome time! Love the pics! Glad you had prefect weather too!! :)

Jen
We had awesome weather, little cool in the morning but got up into the 80's in the afternoon. We had enough people there that as soon as we got their we stuck a vehicle in the parking lot voucher line so we could get into the park early every morning.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
Quad-Fag

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
:rolleyes: people mock what they don't understand :twofinger

You won't be invited to any of my Quad-parties :squid:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jjkGURU said:
ya buddy sweet pics, and glad to hear it ran right :thumb:
I'm not gonna lye, it wasn't all roses, I got it up there Saturday fired it up and dumped half a tank of alcohol out the exhaust thanks to a fouled plug. Then the front tires weren't working at all in the sand so I put regular off roads on it before I bought a set skat-trak smoothies. Gotta do some mad scientist work on the carbs this winter because it's pushin way to much fuel and can't clear it's throat until 3rd gear.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LuckyStrike said:
:rolleyes: people mock what they don't understand :twofinger

You won't be invited to any of my Quad-parties :squid:
You still gonna build a 300ft sand pit next to the motorcross track? I'm there!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts