481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh and here is Steve's favorite paint job..:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good time but we couldn't stay at Boomers long since Chuck was sporting his Fuck Choppers T-shirt.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Kawie said:
Good time but we couldn't stay at Boomers long since Chuck was sporting his Fuck Choppers T-shirt.
Great way to make a first impression on some new people in the motorcycle community....and to represent Redline.....

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Judge said:
Great way to make a first impression on some new people in the motorcycle community....and to represent Redline.....
:confused: Yeah cause I care what they thought. :rolleyes: Look, we were there for a total of 20 mins at the end of the night. Not only did ANY of those guys know who "redline" was, they FOR SURE didn't care. The truth of it is a lot of people, even with choppers, got a kick out of it. Pointing and having a chuckle. One guy walking by told me he liked my shirt and thought it was funny. I'm sure not all felt that way...and not to be disrespectful or anything but...I DON'T CARE. But hey, if you think all those old harley guys through their alcoholic haze were pointing me out and saying "Those redline guys are disrespectful!" then who knows maybe it's true. Honestly, I didn't even stop to think I was going to a middle aged harley bar night when I left the house anyway. Oh well. For reasons obvous to me and maybe not too many other people, you love choppers more than the average joe. So to that end, I'll say point taken.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Just remember...you bitch about how HD riders act towards sportbikers...yet you wear a shirt like that...being "pres" of Redline to a cruiser spot...just seems weird to me...maybe you should care....they are on two wheels as well right?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hd riders dont like sportbikes cause their 30 thousand dollar machine gets shown up by a 8 thousand dollar sportbike on a daily basis...and they know it.

its all good, hd riders are primarily mid life crisis guys anyways, some of them might have even gone home and cried because of that shirt.

just fei (for everyones info), the haircut place right there next to boomers, in the same plaza, is the place i go, its called "haircuts for men", and you definitely wanna go there for your next grooming if you have never been there. heres the web site, there are a few other locations. its fawkin awesome!

http://www.ladyjanehaircuts.com/locations.htm

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Judge said:
Just remember...you bitch about how HD riders act towards sportbikers...yet you wear a shirt like that...being "pres" of Redline to a cruiser spot...just seems weird to me...maybe you should care....they are on two wheels as well right?
Everyone bitches about how HD riders act towards us, because a small majority of them don't like us, but it's not because I wore some T-shirt. If I wore a shirt that said CHOPPERS RULE and rode away on a sportbike they would hate me just the same. It's just how those people are...if it's not a HD it's junk...ironic isn't it? Besides it's a shirt, not an state endorsed highway billboard, it's supposed to be meant as a little dig, something funny. MOST people get it...and that's fine. If someone takes it all like some kind of war, fuck em, wouldn't want those people around anyway...would you? Besides personally I don't have anything against HD or choppers or anyone...that's not what it's about. And I wave to every HD or chopper rider I see...and ANYONE can back me on that who's ridden with me. And if they see me and don't wave back... :finger: is what they get. TOO BAD. The ONLY reason I sport the stuff is because I'm sick of all these wanna-be posers who wear hords of OCC and WCC gear and they don't even own a bike. When someone asks me why I was wearing the shirt that's what I tell them. If someone wants to assume I'm just a hater without a clue then that's their God given right. But don't ask me to give a shit about those people...I guess I'm not "Politically Correct" enough to care. Even as "prez"

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Personally I take the shirt for humor, and, I think it is funny as hell. OCC and WCC, shit you can buy their swag in department stores such as Kohl's and Kmart. They sold out laughing all the way to the bank, and I applaude them for making the loot they did...the chopper thing has been played, everyone knows it, and it is funny as hell.:2cents:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Judge said:
The shirt is great.. and it is meant as a dig and a joke!

HD riders are on two wheels, so we all should "get along" yet it seems 95% of the time when we wave to them.. they DON"T wave back. We ALWAYS wave.. and you have a 50/50 chance that one of those guys will be decent enough to wave back.

So the only thing left to do is laugh and jest and have fun with it... like show up to an ALL Harley event on sportbikes! :twofinger Man did we EVER get the stares and glares.. it was GREAT!!! lol

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Time to fork out for some Math lessons...

If "95% of the time when we wave to them.. they DON"T wave back", how do we have a "50/50 chance that one of those guys will be decent enough to wave back"??? :confused:

:p

·
Registered
625 Posts
hey fellas......dood....i just got back from "Warriorfest" down at the gap....the guys/girls from the rswarrior forum all got together and rode the gap....great time but since i was the only harley guy i took an enormous beating verbally the first night.....i took it as it should...in gest...thats exactly what it was...there was like 50 of them and one of me...who cares anyway....if i had my druthers id have a busa (ultimate speed machine IMHO) and my Harley (ultimate cruising machine) in my garage....still trying to figure out the insurance thing to get the busa but at the end of the day its all about the ride....we rode up on a kid whos gsxr600 went over the edge at the gap...in fact he had just got up onto the street....who pulled him out with a strap???....7 cruiser guys.....why?....becasue thats what human beings do.....these people who get the "what i ride is the only thing to ride" wether it be a sportbike or cruiser is narrow minded and will prolly never get it anyway.....i have met the coolest people on bikes man...for the most part everyone is great.....i think redline is a great club and you guys have come a long way even since ive know you guys (Chuck, Tony and a few others).....its about the ride and i know at least both of the aforementioned people feel that way....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Where does one purchase a "Fuck Choppers" T-shirt? It would be perfect for pissing off the RUB's (Rich Urban Biker)at work.:D

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
matkal said:
Where does one purchase a "Fuck Choppers" T-shirt? It would be perfect for pissing off the RUB's (Rich Urban Biker)at work.:D
www.bikestylesinc.com

The design has changed since Chuck purchased his.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts