Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
That certainly didn't take long. So tell me...angles, parts...what do you want to see sir? Your wish is my command. Until then, you can see my friend Max

He wants to be a pilot, check it out...

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Yessir. Unfortunately it is dark ATM but tomorrow after work I will roll that baby out and take so many pictures you'll be sorry for asking.

Provided I can get my camera to work.

And get this snake off of my neck...

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
You got it man. If I can convince my camera that I am friend and not foe, I will have some more pics up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts

I thought premium members could put pics in their sig...I'd like to squeeze this down and put it in there, but it won't let me. Hmm... :dunno:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh man, that bike is filthy. I can't believe you would take pictures of that bike without even washing the white bird crap off it before... oh wait, those white spots are on my screen. :eek:

Can you send a few more pics of the tail from different angles? I think I see a spot for turns... :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Oh man, that bike is filthy. I can't believe you would take pictures of that bike without even washing the white bird crap off it before... oh wait, those white spots are on my screen. :eek:

Can you send a few more pics of the tail from different angles? I think I see a spot for turns... :cheers:
Sure thing... gimme 5 minutes

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Lol, I just started thinking looking through the side-by-side shots that I need to direct squids back to this page when they try the "I need a liter bike because the 600 feels to small" argument.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I have cable... the page loaded in less than 2 seconds.

Definitely a good side by side comparison of 600 vs liter.

PS... why does it not surprise me... my long lost E-Brother... that you have a VW, too? :laughing:

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
:eek: Gasp.. you still have chickenstrips!!!
Sorry, with the rear wheel flopping around, I wasn't too comfortable getting it over in the turns. As soon as those beautiful wheels are clad in the 2CTs I'll make 'em look like the gixxer's in no time.

How hot does that upper heat shield get?
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure. I'm sure it's pretty hot though cause after ~50-75 miles I can feel the heat in the seat. It definitely feels like it gets hotter than that hotbodies on the gixxer.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I have cable... the page loaded in less than 2 seconds.
I was talking about the physical size. They take up my whole screen, but then again, it's only a 19" and not a widescreen either.

Definitely a good side by side comparison of 600 vs liter.
I thought so. The gixxer looks (and feels) bigger to be honest.

PS... why does it not surprise me... my long lost E-Brother... that you have a VW, too? :laughing:
I actually took a pic from the side to post up and see if anybody wanted to photochop it with some new wheels. Haven't put it up yet though.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts