Sportbike World banner

[pic] POV bike ID

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Tnee 
#1 ·
can anybody identify this bike from this picture? this was not in the United States I believe, idk if that helps.

good luck

I'm looking to buy me a bike, and I really like how everything is setup n I would like to see the rest lol. aside from growing up racing Motocross I've only owned an R1, got rid of that sadly because I needed a DD / fun car. bought an ST now I want a bike back. love Yamaha, considering cbr. but I'm 5'9 140lbs wet, R1 was alot of bike but I lovved the power... idk streetbikes really, can't i.d them like I can cars, or know their specs/differences like I know with cars. any advice on a good bike would be nice too. I've thought about an r6, but felt I would be disappointed with the power

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
06-07 Kawa Ninja Zx10r Zx10 Zx1000

It looks like 06-07 Kawasaki Ninja Zx10r Zx10 Zx1000 by the looks of the gauge and Kawasaki green. I have a 2002 Yamaha YZF-R1 that has been in storage for years if your interested. Was going to turn it into a Streetfighter but don't have extra time since I now care for elder parent. If interest email itstnee at icloud dot com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.