Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Can someone send me a pic of a 1998 zx6e bike? I need the pic from the rear of the bike. I have one of my mufflers slightly bent and am having a hard time determining which one it is. The one on the right seems to stick out too far, but... the bracket on the left one is the one that appears to be bent a tad.

Thanks once again for your help!
Steve

·
Registered
354 Posts
will this help????

I don't know if this pic s the right year model, but, they didn't really have a short change period. this is either a 97 98 or 99, will it help? Do you need a direct rear shot? I presume the bikes haven't changed for 2000 would you like a better one of those too? I will inlcude one for 2000 since I can find better shots for those.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmm.... maybe mine is SUPPOSE to be like that. The second pic (directly behind) is the one I need. Doesn't it look like the pipe on the right is slightly higher and out more? I believe mine is a little more than this one, but.....
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
354 Posts
ggrge;in

if you look at the ground it is a lil uneven. Could that be the case? I figured you wanted a more behin the rear look. If I am correct the bike hasn't changed sice like 96 or so want me to find a better 2002 more upright pic?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts