Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright arm chair generals .... I need some fatherly advice ...

Phuket or Singapore? ....... which would be the place to spend the next 5 years or so ??

Singapore pluses ... Low tax, PG track, .... aaa ....
Singapore minus ... ferkin locals ;-)

Phuket pluses ... beaches, patong, ferkin locals ;-)
Phuket minues .... tax ... bit on the quiet side ...

·
Registered
374 Posts
no contest

mate

It has to be xing ja po!

Just think about all the joy you could bring to regular people like us. In about 30 seconds of talking to you, you can make us all feel really really good about our lives!!:twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: no contest

bbqq021 said:
Just think about all the joy you could bring to regular people like us. In about 30 seconds of talking to you, you can make us all feel really really good about our lives!!
hahaha ...... hey ya big fella! You know, I can't wait for the day when you finally pull your head out from up your arse cause I reakon you'ld have plenty of interesting things to say ;-)

·
Registered
374 Posts
WHAT???

Standby BP, i'm just about to ask a question and then answer it in the next sentence.

I need some fatherly advice
:eek:

Did you actually say this and is this what you meant or is it your Kiwi grasp of the queens English showing through?

I know this is nothing new "guess what lads" but are you really trying to better/exterminate the human race???
:twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: WHAT???

bbqq021 said:
Standby BP, i'm just about to ask a question and then answer it in the next sentence.

:eek:

Did you actually say this and is this what you meant or is it your Kiwi grasp of the queens English showing through?

I know this is nothing new "guess what lads" but are you really trying to better/exterminate the human race???
:twofinger
hehehe .... no such luck .... just yet ... but watch this space ... and you young Will ... you must have done plenty of rice-paddy seed sowing since you've been 'abroad' ... ??

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
And the good news is

If all goes well i'll be building a water park in Phucket sometime in the new year so i'll be able to report on Legends demise on a blow by blow ( pun intended) basis.:D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Legend said:
Alright arm chair generals .... I need some fatherly advice ...

Phuket or Singapore? ....... which would be the place to spend the next 5 years or so ??

Singapore pluses ... Low tax, PG track, .... aaa ....
Singapore minus ... ferkin locals ;-)

Phuket pluses ... beaches, patong, ferkin locals ;-)
Phuket minues .... tax ... bit on the quiet side ...
Singapore, you doont have a farking bike and cant ride to save your self so its not a real plus.

Phuket minues, you dont actually keep any of your money so tax isnt a problem and its never quiet when your around you farking ladyboy.

Why dont you move to be closer to your wife? Sorry you cant live in three places at one time can you:twofinger

·
Registered
146 Posts
Lost and Found

Just in case you settle there, please look around through the many many "IMPORTED" large capacity fully kitted almost new Sports bike that are for rental.

Maybe you'll find yer friends bikes,.which previously miraculously disappeared into thin air from car parks, or around town and re-appeared in the small island with roads designed only for mopeds.

Last time I was there, saw many Gixxers with Yoshi full system pipes, Yammys with Arkapovics, ohlins and all for freakin rental.

WTF,..!!... :mad: unbelievable :crying:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah mojo .... I was wondering about those ... given the import duty is so sky high .... but the rental for these is about $5 as day ....

oi .. tuggyesterbunny .... good points ... true, true and true ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts