Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting something similar to ZX6R1033...photoshop my car with some wheels. Preferably some 5- or 6-spoke wheels, just to see what it would look like.

I have the original image before I squished it down if you would need that.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
So, I know it isn't what you asked for, but I am bored and need some practice. I had a picture of a Corrado with these on it that was already on my computer, and the angle looked close enough. I figured out how to add wheels and touch it up to make it look half way decent. I also know you didn't ask about dropping the car, but I did that anyway. :dunno: The drop was a bit messy because my mouse is fking up.

I will post up some more as I do them. Sorry it's not what you wanted, though. I'll actually do some looking for some decent rims (and pictures) probably tomorrow (Well.. when I wake up later on today.) Your car seemed like a good one to practice on, though.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right, not exactly my choice of wheels, but I'm getting the idea. I wish photoshop wasn't so ungodly expensive because I'd like to try my hand at stuff like this. I got the trial not too long ago and had fun with it (didn't bother doing anything productive while I had it of course).

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
You're right, not exactly my choice of wheels, but I'm getting the idea. I wish photoshop wasn't so ungodly expensive because I'd like to try my hand at stuff like this. I got the trial not too long ago and had fun with it (didn't bother doing anything productive while I had it of course).

dude FK photoshop. Use GIMP. Does everything ps does, and it is Open Source (Which means FREE).

http://www.gimp.org/

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jus7 g3t your 4ss ov3r th3r3 4nd downlo4d i7. :laughing: :loser:
Lol, can you tell I spent too much time on IGN boards this morning? I feel like a moron until I realize that every idiot on there that says "teh" is providing me with more job security.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Lol, can you tell I spent too much time on IGN boards this morning? I feel like a moron until I realize that every idiot on there that says "teh" is providing me with more job security.

LMAO! I used to see that kind of thing all the time when I was playing CounterStrike.

Look at it this way... most of them are still 10-14. ;) You'll have plenty of job security anyway, at least for a while longer.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look at it this way... most of them are still 10-14. ;) You'll have plenty of job security anyway, at least for a while longer.
The sad thing is that in 2-6 years, they might be wanting a job. And I'll have to try and decipher their 4ppl1c4710n5

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Dude, Open source FTW!!!!

(That's l33t talk. See what I did thar?)
OMG, I can't believe you wrote that. It belongs in the Little Things That Piss You Off thread. On one forum there's this guy that constantly posts "FTW" associated with this product or that and its just overkill. Yeah, right, you're clued in dude (not you snake) :rolleyes:

I do love open source tho, and gimp's very nice :love:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
The sad thing is that in 2-6 years, they might be wanting a job. And I'll have to try and decipher their 4ppl1c4710n5
I was entertained to hear an executive commenting about about the new kids on the block (not the new band, but new employees) and how if they can't straighten out their grammar & spelling they'll be relegated to the lower ranks of all organizations. Wonder if that's always been said of the next generation....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts