Sportbike World banner

Photo shop!

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  rooboy 
#1 ·
I need help from some of you photoshop guys, i wanna do a bud light race replica bike, 03 gixxer 1000, base color dark blue, with number plates, and budlight graffix. Anyone wanna play with some sample pics, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

#2 ·
You'll have to ask nice, but Dream Ryder is pretty good with photoshopping.

#3 ·
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dream if you have time to work up something, it would be great, or anyone else who wants to come up with something.

Maybe we could have a contest for best design, winner gets a date with Vash, trust me guys, he's worth it.

Thanks guys for all the help, i need something to take to my graffix guy.

#7 ·
I guess his mom bragged so much he listened :D

Izzy, you are not allowed to take submitions from slaint...

#9 ·
cookeetree said:
It can't be true! I won't believe it 'til we see a pic of Vash with a sign attached reading, "Olson's Bike."
Will a pic of Olson holding a sign that says "Vash's Bitch" do?

#10 ·
Will a pic of Olson holding a sign that says "Vash's Bitch" do?
LMAO! i wanna see that!

Wow, I'm still hoping for someone to get the photo shop skills out. i'll just keep renewing the post, some one will get some free time eventually, i hope!

#11 ·
izzybo69 said:
LMAO! i wanna see that!

Wow, I'm still hoping for someone to get the photo shop skills out. i'll just keep renewing the post, some one will get some free time eventually, i hope!
Tried with a few low res images earler but looked like shit. It's not as easy as it sounds.... about 3 hrs @ $150/hr sound fair?
Only joking I'll have a go this weekend with some better images if I can find them on the web. :thumb:

#12 ·
Thanks man, i don't want anyone to spend all day on it, just need a general idea of how it would/could look, and something to take to my graffix guy.

Again thanks for the help guys!:D

#13 ·
Hope these are okay we don't get much Bud Light over here in Australia so all I could use is what I could find on the net if it's the wrong Bud Logo post it in this forum and I will update it.
Hope the image quality is okay as it also is the best I could find for the job, ie. not to many graphics.
Let me know how it goes and if you do get it made up post some pics.

Cheers Roo.:thumb:

Attachments

#14 ·
Damn! thanks Roo, they look great, my only concern is part of the decal being on the frame, i am not real sure about putting decal on frame, but you did a great job, that is something for my local graffix guy to work with.

Thanks again, ever need any home theater, or car audio advive or technical help, give me a shout.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.