Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some decent and easy to use photo editors (besides the obvious photoshop).

thanks

Kyle

·
Registered
100 Posts
Jasc Paint shop pro

Look at Jasc Paint Shop Pro if you would like..it's a good prog, and a little more user friendly for people who aren't image editing masters like photoshop users..

·
Registered
192 Posts
Must agree, Paint Shop Pro is a cheaper product, but it does some great stuff and is easy to use. Also, you can download all kinds of masks and filters to produce tons of special effects. And it costs a lot less.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I've never used Photoshop, but I've got Microsoft Picture It! which came with the computer. How do they compare? I've just started expermenting with it and I was wondering if Photoshop is a superior enough program to make it worth buying if I want to get into some more serious photo editing?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition (don't know if there's another edition) came with my digital camera and so far it's been able to do everything I've wanted it to. The menus take a little getting used to.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all.... The reason why I said anything but photoshop is because i dont plan on purchasing it... if anything I want to try a demo or get it off of the Gnutella network. when I get back to school, aka T1 connection, Ill see about getting photoshop.

Thanks.

Kyle

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's all about the GIMP.

It's free (GPL) and it does a whole bunch of neat stuff.
There is a win32 version of it as well.

check it out. here

·
Registered
100 Posts
a few ideas

GIMP is a great grafx program, but a pain in the a$$ to learn!! photoshop is by far the most superior and best grafx program there is, but psp is awesome too..hey Kyle PM me sometime or email me at : [email protected]

I can hook you up with both programs, Photoshop 6.0 and also PSP 7.0
If you ever need anything that deals with software, I can usually get it.. i also have a ton of filters and stuff..So let me know, I don't know how the moderators are on this board are towards free software, so I won't say too much..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts